OLGA demand planning
As a means of „active selling“, OLGA demand planning helps you to secure a significant competitive advantage for your company.
Demand planning determines the current fill level in your customers‘ tanks on a daily basis, if you wish, and forecasts the range of gas still available.
Contact your customers before the tanks are empty and point out possible empty tanks and individual requirements in good time. In this way, you provide your customers with comprehensive support and improve customer loyalty through active service. Generate orders and optimise your logistics. You can already supply your customers in the pre-season – without deadline pressure. Your tankers can be better utilised through improved tour planning with the tour supplement, so that you also achieve cost savings here. You achieve these advantages by means of a reliable forecast of the tank range for each of your liquid gas customers. Essentially, the following values are used for demand planning
- current fill level
- range in weeks and
- range to calendar week are determined.
It thus creates a reliable forecast of the supply situation for each of your customers, optimises your tours and much more. Along the way, you maintain your customer base through regular customer contact. In this way, you actively promote customer loyalty!
Your added value through demand planning and forecasting of tank stocks in a nutshell:
- Improved service for your customers and thus higher customer dissatisfaction – prevent empty tanks at the customer’s site.
- Secure the supply of your meter customers
- Improve the utilisation of your tankers
- clear competitive advantage through possible more cost-effective supply to your liquid gas customers in the „warm season
- lower storage costs through optimised logistics
- supply bottlenecks at peak times are relievedreduce the supply frequency per area through active sales planning
- Fully integrated in OLGA and thus direct access to customer contact, ordering and prices
- When tenants change, the consumption behaviour of the previous customer can be transferred to the new one